Home of adventure

As a young African child was exposed to nature almost a quarter of our lives and when we grow up we tend to runaway from a beautiful landscape, environment and or nature that have played vital role in most of us. As we grow up we tend to understand the value of life and develop new skills and maybe we end up moving away from our own environment. We think we poor but is just a mindset. After a decade I've just discovered that I am rich deep in my heart as I have grow in a place where I've almost everything that everyone required as a need but they don't have such due to their continents. 

Therefore, I reach age whereby wanted to travel other places while don't know my own home town. But can't blame myself it was a good thing though because it has make me to end loving my own home town. I gave myself time to travel my own town and the whole province in order to explore and discover new things and I realize that is a home of ADVENTURE. That's HAZYVIEW surroundings.

Hazyview was a home of tobacco, they were farming Tobacco in large tons and the farming industry slightly evolve to macadamia nuts farming that are surrounding the Lowveld Mall and it also includes many adventure and tourism companies. 

The Skyway Trails
The Aerial Cable Trail and the Three Top Challenge. Both activities are set in a wonderful natural surroundings.

The experience was overwhelming, all of us we really enjoy flying above the beautiful landscape with full of birds singing and the sound of water on waterfalls. This was an hour adventure which gave us explorers of the day a peace of mind and if you want to enjoy nature and flying on the skyway trail just go to Skyways Trails situated at Perry's Bridge.

Before you go to Kruger National Park to see animals why not interact with reptiles at Lowveld Reptile Park. They have many species that you can able to interact with, from desert to freshwater reptiles animal species. Is also based at Perry's Bridge. 

The only place at Lowveld that you will find Belgium chocolates is Hazyview, they have all type of flavors that you can choose from. You whiskey flavors etc.


The Sky is the limit, we have adventure aviation that can take you to the sky, from around Hazyview to Graskop. They offer a good service. It owned by Mr Wally Daveen who have shared with us a lot of things about our lovely town. It was a great experience to met him and learn from this amazing gentlemen. 




There's no other that Kruger National Park, if you want to enjoy the wildlife, camping and adventure make you sure you end or start your trip at this beautiful landscape. For game drives crownedeagle took us to a lovely adventure and exploration of this amazing nature of Kruger. They've more than 29 years of experience working at the Park if we add experience of their staff member is more. 

This is how I say goodbye to tourism month. #heritagemonth 

Comments

Popular Posts