Interacting with untamed reptiles

 
Lowveld is one the attractive areas in South Africa. From above satellite you can able to see the green landscape, this is because of the habitant that which unique from other place in the world. Is a home of various animal species and wildlife. It is
a well-known for its adventure, cultural and heritage sites not forgetting the conservation activities.

We have a reptile park, called Lowveld or Perry's Bridge Reptile Park. As we expore Hazyview which is located at Lowveld we visit this amazing place in order to know more about their activities and including reptiles that they have.

Many people that reside around Hazyview area, have no idea about this reptile park including me but I until I decided to film a documentary about this lovely place I end up discovered a lot of places that offers incredibly adventures that I used to participate far away from home. 

 
If you want to enjoy with your family don't hesitate to explore Hazyview, more especially the Perry's Bridge. Is a home of adventure, only place that will make you smile the whole day and take your fear of reptiles and heights away. My crew were afraid of snakes and other reptiles, but after interacting with reptiles they can handle snakes and other species and it has made them to develop the love of animals.

But a specially thanks to Jason the founder of Lowveld Reptile Park, who gave us an opportunity to interact with animals and film. He once came to my secondary school, Madzuma High School by this time I was doing grade 12 and he taught us about snake and I took a picture with him and when I reminded him he was so shock and happy to see and good thing I have follow his steps and studied Nature Conservation at the same university. He has make a huge impact to many young people and also in the conservation industry. 

Is tourism and heritage month so take your family and friends. Go interact with reptiles with professional conservators and snake handlers. Explore Hazyview.

Comments

Popular Posts